en

I am Mohika, a member of the Ukraine Army (Ukranian solder Spam message) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » English » Scammer report
Onur Türk
Onur Türk May 16, 12:48

Kindly accept my sincerest apologies for this unexpected letter.

I am Mohika Moore, a member of the Ukraine Army based in Ukraine’s l am contacting you based on a referral, I am writing to you for a partnership relation with you if you are willing to show me your honesty and trust to handle this for me.

Just a few days ago I discovered some funds in a package containing American dollars in one of the bases in Ukraine. That package has been deposited with a financial warehouse in Ukraine. I want you to receive these funds for me and I want to invest it in your country on your advice on the best place where l can invest the funds.

Please, I want this to be between me and you since I am still in the army. To Prove our sincerity, we both should be honest with ourselves and be trustworthy because without trust and honestly nothing works in this life. Because l do not want to lose my funds.

I assure you that this is 100% legal and 100% risk free. This should be confidential between both of us.

I look forward to your prompt reply to enable us move forward and I will get back to you ASAP with More details.

Regards
Mohika Moore

Email secured by IFMS

The Forum post is edited by Onur Türk May 16, 12:48

Quick Search

Main
to
Education
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •